You can use the booths for traditional phone calls, browse the internet, view and send emails. These two services are currently free, with log-on time limited to 10 minutes.
Users can also search for local services near the booth, including restaurants, pharmacies, banks, hotels, train stations, etc.
This mapping service will always be free, but if you need more you have to use your credit card access your email, make a phone call or enjoy full internet service.
• Eiffel Tower — Quai Branly, western pilar, 7th arrondissement
• Champs Élysées — 48 avenue des Champs Élysées, 8th arrondissement
• Montmartre — 16 boulevard de Clichy, 18th arrondissement
• The Marais — 1 rue de Rivoli, 4th arrondissement
• La Villette — 219 avenue Jean Jaurès, 19th arrondissement
• Place d’Italie — 213 boulevard Vincent Auriol, 13th arrondissement
• Saint-Michel — 20 boulevard Saint Michel, 6th arrondissement
• Saint-Germain — 142 boulvard Saint Germain, 6th arrondissements
• Near the Grands Magasins — 40 boulevard Haussmann, 9th arrondissement
• Montparnasse — 77 boulevard du Montparnasse, 6th arrondissement
• Bercy — 26 rue des Pirogues de Bercy, 12th arrondissement