Save on Sightseeing in Paris with the Paris Pass!
Paris is one of the most spectacular and beautiful cities in the world containing a wealth of history and culture. With countless art galleries, scores of top museums and stunning historical monuments sightseeing in Paris can be real expensive.
The Paris Pass has been specially designed for sightseeing in Paris and includes everything you will need for a great experiences whilst saving you both time and money.
Benefits of the Paris Pass include:
* Paris Museum Pass – free entrance to over 55 of Paris’ world famous museums and monuments, including the Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, Arc de Triomphe and many more.
* Paris Attractions Pass – free entry to Paris’ best attractions including a Seine River Cruise, Musée Grévin, Tour Montparnasse and even a Wine Tasting experience!
* Paris Travelcard – free Paris Visite Pass giving you unlimited travel on the Metro, buses and RER within central Paris.
* Paris Bus Tour – Free Les Cars Rouge hop-on-hop-off bus tour of Paris, every Paris Pass comes with an unlimited use ticket valid for 2 consecutive days.
* Exclusive Special Offers – From shopping offers at Galleries Lafayette to great deals at restaurants and even a special free gift of perfume at one of France’s best perfumeries.
* A Free 120+ page Guidebook – available in 3 languages containing detailed information including maps and directions as well as great tips on how to make the most out of your trip
* Skip the Queues – save time and make the most out of your sightseeing trip by skipping the long queues at Palace of Versailles, Notre Dame Cathedral, Centre Pompidou and many more.